As an MCA approved exam centre of UKLAP in Germany, we at Safebridge have used our knowledge and expertise to develop the UK Legal and Administrative Processes (UKLAP) Grade 2 course and deliver it to the highest e-learning standards, thus enhancing the learning experience of the trainee
This e-learning course features video tutorials, Glossary and a TestMe mode, offering high-quality training experience to the end-users. A certificate is obtained on completion.
- Offer an e-learning alternative to foreign ship officers (management level) to acquire the knowledge and with regards to UKLAP Grade 2 as deemed necessary by the MCA.
- The certification resulting from successful completion of the course will allow Owners and Operators of UK vessels to prove that they have taken the required measures to ensure that their officers have UKLAP knowledge as required by the MCA.
- To offer an e-learning alternative to foreign ship officers (management level) to comply with the STCW convention (regulation I/10 paragraph 2) requiring officers to have appropriate knowledge of the flag states maritime legislation.
This course is ideal for
The course is suitable for non-UK officers working on board vessels registered in the UK who do not hold a UK Certificate of Competency (CoC) and must have a Certificate of Equivalent Competency (CEC). MSN 1867(M) states that all Chief Mates, Chief Engineers and Second Engineers need to have knowledge of UKLAP in order to enable safe and efficient vessel operation in compliance with UK regulations.
- Module 1: Certificates and Documents Required on a UK Flagged Vessel
- Module 2: Role and Function of the MCA
- Module 3: Provision of Muster Drills and Training on Board
- Module 4: Provision of Health and Safety on UK Ships
- Module 5: Official Log Book
- Certificate Validity – The certificate is valid for 5 years
- Course Language: English
- Course Duration: 1 month
- Price incl. VAT – 58,00 €