The Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 MNS 34 type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the Navi-Sailor ECDIS.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
This new update from Transas already meets the IEC 62288/ IEC 61174 standards which come into force on August 31, 2017.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Features
- Module 3: Chart Work
- Module 4: Sensors
- Module 5: Route Planning
- Module 6: Route Monitoring
- Module 7: Chart Maintenance
- Module 8: Data Management and Backup Arrangements
- Module 9: Navigational Tools and other related Information
Transas is a world-leading developer and supplier of a wide range of software, integrated solutions and hardware technologies for the marine and aviation industry, including both onboard and shore-based applications.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Net Price – 188,00 €
- Price incl. VAT – 223,72 €
- Transas Navi-Sailor 4000 – Electronic Chart Display and Information System