The Tokyo Keiki EC-8100/8600 type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the ECDIS Tokyo Keiki EC-8100/8600.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Features
- Module 3: Chart Work
- Module 4: Sensors
- Module 5: Route Planning
- Module 6: Route Monitoring
- Module 7: Chart Maintenance
- Module 8: Backup Arrangements and Data Management
- Module 9: Navigational Tools and other related Information
As a pioneering manufacturer of navigational products for the marine industry for over a century, TOKYO KEIKI provides total bridge equipment solutions and safe guidance to final destinations for vessels all around the world. TOKYO KEIKI was the first manufacturer in Japan to make Electronic Chart Systems over 20 years ago. Today, TOKYO KEIKI supports its customers from main locations like Tokyo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Shanghai and Busan with strong and reliable sales and service partners located in over 40 countries/areas. TOKYO KEIKI’s reliable and proven technology helps bolster safety on the high seas and enhances the ship operation for a more efficient voyage.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Price incl. VAT – 218,08 €
- EC-8000/8500 – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- EC-8100/8600 – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- EC-8100/8600K – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- EC-8000/8500K – Electronic Chart Display and Information System