The Raytheon Anschütz Synapsis ECDIS type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the Raytheon Anschütz Synapsis ECDIS.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Features
- Module 3: Chart Work
- Module 4: Sensors
- Module 5: Route Planning
- Module 6: Route Monitoring
- Module 7: Chart Maintenance
- Module 8: Backup Arrangements and Data Management
- Module 9: Navigational Tools and other related Information
Raytheon Anschütz has an excellent reputation as a reliable provider of Integrated Bridge and Navigation Systems and nautical equipment such as gyro compass, autopilot, radar and electronic sea charts (ECDIS) for the shipping and shipbuilding market. More than 30,000 vessels, from the cargo ship and tanker through offshore and research vessels to cruise liner, megayachts and naval ships, are underway with navigation systems from Raytheon Anschütz. About 540 employees in Kiel, subsidiaries in China, Singapore, Brazil, USA and UK as well as a worldwide network of sales- and service representatives guarantee that all ships can be served “round the clock”.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Net Price – 188,00 €
- Price incl. VAT – 223,72 €
- Synapsis ECDIS – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- ECDIS 24 – Electronic Chart Display and Information System