The NG Sperry Marine VisionMaster FT type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the ECDIS NG Sperry Marine VisionMaster FT.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Features
- Module 3: Chart Work
- Module 4: Alert Management
- Module 5: Sensors
- Module 6: Route Planning
- Module 7: Route Monitoring
- Module 8: Chart Maintenance
- Module 9: Data Management and Backup Arrangements
- Module 10: Navigational Tools and other related Information
Headquartered in New Malden, U.K., and with major engineering and support offices in Hamburg, Germany, NGSM provides smart navigation and ship control solutions for the international marine industry. NGSM provides customer service and support through offices in 16 countries, sales representatives in 47 countries and authorized service depots in more than 250 locations worldwide.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Net Price – 188,00 €
- Price incl. VAT – 223,72 €
- VisionMaster FT ECDIS – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Chart Radar (ECDIS functions) – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Total Watch (ECDIS functions) – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- ECDIS-E – Electronic Chart Display and Information System