The IMTECH type-specific training course provides officers with the system knowledge required to use this ECDIS for watchkeeping in accordance with the regulations of STCW and the ISM Code. The guided tutorial, with a duration of approx. 16 hours, covers the equipment familiarisation requirements of IMO Model Course 1.27 and MCA MIN-503(M) for the functions and controls of the IMTECH SeaGuide.
A course booking provides you with a three-week time frame to complete the course, repeating Modules where necessary, and to use the “FreePlay” Mode, which allows you to practice freely on the manufacturer’s original, type-approved, software. The courseware includes a final test of no more than 1-hour duration, which can also be repeated, leading to an individual certificate.
- Module 1: User Interface
- Module 2: ECDIS Basic Display Features
- Module 3: Sensors
- Module 4: Chart Work
- Module 5: Route Planning
- Module 6: Route Monitoring
- Module 7: Navigational Tools
- Module 8: Chart Maintenance
- Module 9: Backup Arrangements and Data Management
Imtech Marine has a rich tradition that extends right back to 1860. Now a day Imtech Marine is a leader in the global maritime market, operating as full-service provider and system integrator of tailor-made, innovative technology solutions covering the whole ship. Managing each project from pre-design and engineering through to commissioning, Imtech Marine provides innovative systems and reliable services during the full life cycle of the ship. Imtech Marine employs 2,600 employees at more than 90 offices based along shipping routes and close to shipbuilding centres.
- Certificate Validity – Indefinite (according to STCW regulations)
- Price incl. VAT – 218,08 €
- Imtech SeaGuide ECDIS – Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Imtech ECDIS2000 – Electronic Chart Display and Information System