SafeLearn Certification Part I
The Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act requires businesses to achieve a required level of recognized health and safety training. Certification Part I is the first part of the required health and safety training component.
SafeLearn Certification Part I provides:
- Online Certification Part I Testing and Test submission directly to WSIB
- An updated and comprehensive health and safety training program that meets WSIB certification training standards.
- Expert and proven health and safety content.
- Interactive exercises, ongoing comprehensive knowledge testing & tracking
- Online reporting and management tools to facilitate workplace health and safety audits & tracking
Certification Part I contains five modules:
- Health & Safety and the Law
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Joint Health and Safety Committees
- Workplace Inspections
- Accident investigations
For more details, please visit our Course Catalog